Saturday, July 5, 2008

Intro

LIVING THE LIE

Living the lie for some is easy to do
You just keep right ahead doing what you do
Build up a front so people will never know
How you truly feel you, you just will not show
Afraid others will not like the person you are
But you are who you are and what you lived thus far
Family and friends all love this lie you live
Just to keep them with you, the lie you continue to give
Who are you? Will you ever let the real you be?
I know you all too well cause your just like ME



Ok so this is my first blog on this here blogspot and let me just say i'm feeling pretty good. Up above is a poem I wrote some years ago. I always like to share that poem becuase it makes me think of a special period in my life. OK its Saturday July 5th and let me just say that my friday was off the hook. Went to Six Flags yesterday and had a great time. I made some new friends and won a stuffed animal, ate some funnel cake and got really wet in the rain. lol GREAT DAY .

4 comments:

deonte' k said...

Well im excited that you finally created a page young man lol... I'm glad u had fun yesterday, because I did too... thanks 4 sharing your poem, and can't wait for more of what u have to add over here.... I see that nasty ass bear followed you here too. I thought you left that over @ 360 lmao!!!! lol ;)

[jei.lamar] said...

Welcome to the blog world!...& i'm loving the poem, it's THE HAPZ!!....really shows how people pretend to be something or someone else so that others will like them saaaad...i call them swagga jackers!

Acoustic Soul said...


WELCOME! Glad to see you around. I see that bear followed you, but looks like I did too. LOL

From reading and seeing the pictures on Deonte' K's blog, looks like you guys had a blast.

Unknown said...

WELCOME...THIS UNIVERSE NEEDS YOU