Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Run And Tell That



Ok so yesterday as i was watching what i would like to call my movie of the month which is "Hairspray". If you don't know i just love musicals. I'm so ........

we gonna leave that alone. Anyway. One of my favorite songs in the movie came on which is "Run And Tell That" which is performed by Elijah Kelley's character. Well as i was watchin it made me think about how people always have to run there mouths about stuff. I've come to the conclusion that some people just like to talk and have to talk about any and every lil thing. It could be the most insignificant thing or a super secret that people are gonna run and tell somebody. I also come to realize that this is not a matter of gender either. Guys run there mouths just as much as girls. Sometimes even more. ESPECIALLY the GAYS lol. Some people even try to tell you stuff after you let them know that you don't care to hear what they have to say. Ugh it gets on my nerves. Mainly because I'm not really big on gossip. Yeah true sometimes I like to hear a good story but I don't need to know what Everyone is doing in their damn lives and I'm definitely not one to pass it along to others. Bottom line is at the end of the day who really cares? Nobody really. Now. Run and Tell That

10 comments:

[jei.lamar] said...

Okay, dude...seriously..you just won double kudos with me, not only do you like Badu...you like musicals!! (shhh I did a few back in my day.) but yea I can agree, guys do gossip more than girls & it ruffles my feathers especially if my name is in the center of it & I have the slightest clue as to what they are talking about...but ppl talk, what can ya do!

deonte' k said...

I love this post boy! and ur so right. People do love to gossip! and from my life experience's guy's do gossip more than girls. Like you said, I too like a good story, but not so much the telling everyone business crap. Especially people that talk about their own friends amongst one another.

I'm loving the slimm thoughts lol... let see what the next post will be. 2 great ones in a row ;)

deonte' k said...

Oh by the way... I love that song too.. ;)

Xem VanAdams said...

What I'm Loving MOST about Our relationship, is the FACT that a Friendship has grown Slowly, and yet Steadily, as we Continue to Learn NEW things about One Another, on a pretty consistent basis. I think Blogs are a GREAT source of an extension to ones internal Spirit. You have been able to see Vintage Video Footage of Me, as well as Photos and Stories that have peered below My Surface 'Public Persona'. I, in turn, am Learning that You are a Total ___ for Loving Musicals. LOL!
...and Believe Me, I had NO idea that U wrote Poetry. Though, IF u can remember, I Clearly use to Assume that U were this artiste' of sorts, Who carried a Guitar on his back, and who kept a Journal under his arms at all times. HA*
I Think it was the Locks that Implanted the Thoughts in my Head.
...Nevertheless, as U have joined MySpace, and NOW...The Blogosphere of Thought and Conviction, I am LOVING how Open and FREE U are becoming. Welcome to My Side of the Train Tracks. The Light is a bit BRIGHT over here, but its Only because the Public has to be able to See Us Clearly. *Big Smile*

I Love U Darrick, for you've Proven to be a Loving and Supportive Friend. I Think as Highly of U as you've Shared unto Me, and I will Continue to Support any and all endeavors that U surge upon.

ThankYou for Sharing, and ThankYou for being in My Life bro.

slimm215 said...

and that ladies and gentlemen is why i love me some Xem. lol

deonte' k said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deonte' k said...

Wipes my eyes after Xem's comment lol... but seriously that was nice. :)

Acoustic Soul said...

What I've discovered is, people who gossip have 2 different agenda's.

The 1st is to get you out of their business, that you are in it or even care to be in it, but they think they have to distract you from it.

The 2nd is to gain attention and make so called friends. Sometimes the gossipers have friends around them simply so they can be up in everyone's business. Even people they don't know personally.

Xem VanAdams said...

I WISH to The Heavens that You would Release an UPDATED Post.

You're going to LOSE your Broad Audience, and only maintain the Core. The Core is Quaint, but We Like MASS.

Get On It...THIS Weekend, as Oppose to Hobblin Behind D, with Ur Skirt On. LMAO!

ThisMightBeMe said...

Hairspray was a good film. That song stuck our for me as well. Elijah Kelly has a great voice.