Sunday, August 3, 2008

RENEW YOURSELF

Ok I know that i have been away for a while now. Though when i started this I knew this was not going to be an everyday blog. Plus i've been in a lil slump lately so I just haven't been in the mood and wasn't motivated to write anything. Life is hard people and if you really think about it it is not that long at all. The years tend to fly by so fast. We just have to find a way to enjoy the good times with family and friends. Don't let the stress keep us down and "keep moving forward". I stole the quote from "Meet The Robinsons". lol I love that movie. Anyway I'm sure things will work out for me in the end. Thats pretty much all i had to say for today. Before i go though I was looking for some pictures of David Banner online today since I kinda like him and think he is cute. So i found a picture of him plus some other people that I like that I want to post.

David Banner





Tisha Campbell





Chrisette Michele









Danyale


























8 comments:

deonte' k said...

Totally agree with u punk. Don't let the stress keep u down. U will be ok, especially if I got anything to do with it. ;)

Love the Tisha Campbell & Danyale photos.

[jei.lamar] said...

I hope you are out of your funk, I know how those can be, but, the main thing to do is to keep your head up & try to keep a smile on your face there's always joy in laughter!!...but i LOVE Dani, like ever since the Omarion video & the time I met her @ the scream tour (YEA I WENT THERE...SO WHAT!, NOT LIKE I'M A FAN OR ANYTHING IT'S JUST I GOT LITTLE COUSINS!) but yea she's mad cool & down to mars!..but why Tisha gotta be all extra & have 3 personalities she showing yall she's REALLY & truly crazy

Acoustic Soul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Acoustic Soul said...

I was wonderng where you been (even though I seen you takin' jabs at me on ole boys spot). Glad to see you're around.

Don't let the stress get to you. Take it as it comes, deal with it, and move on.

David Banner is cute in his own special way.

I've love Tisha Campbell-Martin ever since her days on "Rags to Riches. That's a tv show that was out a bunch of years ago.

Chrisette Michele can't go wrong. love Love LOVE her!

Who/what does Danyale do? I know I should probably know, but since I don't, how about you enlighten me, plz.

Acoustic Soul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
slimm215 said...

awwwwwww y'all actually read my blog. lol thanks so much. Acoustic excuse me sir but i remember RAGS To RICHES sir. lol they didn't have too many episodes though but i liked that show. Jei Tish is being a lil extra but me and D was just talking about her the other day and we both came to the conclusion that SHE can do that because she is a BAD chick. TISHA did it all man. the girl can act, sing, and dance and is actually pretty good at them all. Gotta love her. THANKS D and xem for being there always.

WhozHe said...

Yeah, stress is just life's way of telling you it's time to relax, cope, and move on.

David banner is attractive.

life said...

Yeah, everyday you have to make an effort to renew yourself. Nice post