Friday, November 7, 2008

Phone Ordering!!! UGH


OMG man. So the other day i was trying to order this product that I have seen on TV. When i saw it i was like ok i might can use that and since they "slashed the price down" i was like it wouldn't be that bad. So i called them up and the first thing that killed me was that it was a got damn recording. I HATE RECORDINGS!! I like to talk to people so they can help me with any problems I might have. So hesitantly i proceeded with the order and after i placed my order then it started. They kept tryin to tag on all this EXTRA shit. (For 20 MORE dollars you can get the deluxe package, where they keep sending you videos EVERY month for another 9 dollars.) I'm like ain't that some shit. Then the bitch just kept on going. All i want Ms Recording lady is what i asked for. Then they tried to throw in some pills, then they even tried to send me to the eye doctor or some shit like that. I'm like are they sellin health insurance on an work out commercial? It was just ridiculous. That bitch had me on the phone for at least 20 minutes listening to her rant and rave about all these damn special offers. I was scared to hang up people cause i didn't want them to tag on anything that i wasn't aware of then i end up paying for shit i didn't want but after 20 minutes i was like fuck this shit. i can't take it anymore. CLICK!! Well not click cause on the cell phone it don't really click so i'll just say SLIDE!! since i have to slide the bar to end a call. lmao. damn cell phones. Can't even hang up dramatically with them. ugh. Well now i have to wait and see what actually comes to my house when this mess comes and figure out what i have to send back. Ordering from your TV is the worse thing ever and thats just Slimm's thoughts.

11 comments:

Acoustic Soul said...

You are too funny! I hate recordings too. It's like seriously? They can't hire people to talk and take your order. People in AMERICA who speak ENGLISH!

I have the same delimma when I want to hang up on someone, you do not get the right effect you get when you SLAM the phone down.

I hope you get what you ordered. No more no less. Keep us posted.

deonte' k said...

LMAO!!!!!!!! YES boy!!! this was funny as hell LOL!!!

[jei.lamar] said...

lol, you know it would've been sooooo much easier if you would've waited until the end of the commercial, got their website address, then ordered it from off there...you probably would've still tried to get the extra's forced on you but at least you wouldn't have been on hold and if so you could've slid your mouse angrily also lol

slimm215 said...

Acoustic Soul: i will definitely keep you posted man.

deonte' k: it was a mess that's what it was. lol

[jei.lamar]: yeah that probably would have been hell of a lot easier. now i know. lmao

jerzey_reality said...

gotta luv ordering lol...but no matter where u go or how u do it they always try to get u to buy more...think bout it..fast food places (supersize for 39 cents more) car dealers (u can have blah blah for only x dollars more)

its all a damn gimmick lol

WhozHe said...

I can't stand those recordings either. Especially the ones that ask for a voice response and they don't ever understand you correctly. I end up "sliding" also.

Q said...

dramatic hanging up is so essential!

Acoustic Soul said...

I'm gonna need you to not try to come for me on other peoples blogs. LMAO!

JACK said...

uhhh - hate to break it to you, but they GOT you. They got 20 minutes out of you, pa. 20 minutes! And LMAO @ no dramatic hangup with cell phones - ain't that a bitch. Now, no more infomercial buys, ok? Even if the perfect pushup sounds like a pretty good idea.

Anonymous said...

Hi..came here from D page...and I saw the cute pics you took.


Anyways, I ordered shoes under from the TV..and what I got was some paper type material. How in the hell was I suppose to use that.

I returned it quick, never ordering from TV again!!

Shar said...

I hope you get that taking care of..... sigh. Hey Im back and with a new blog. Come check me out